EIE2021 Live Online - 27 & 28 May 2021
(including 21% VAT)
(until 28 February 2021)
(from 1 March 2021)
|Conference fee (27 & 28 May 2021)
|Student conference fee (27 & 28 May 2021) NB! Limited availability of N=25 tickets.
Conference registration includes:
- Access to the EIE2021 event live broadcasted from a studio in The Netherlands and from locations all over the world
- Plenary sessions with high-profile keynote speakers as well as a wide variety of parallel sessions of different formats and topics
- Access to the interactive event platform with lots of network opportunities before and during the event
- Access to an interactive platform which creates a memorable experience including personalised interactive elements
- Access to an online marketplace to get in touch with national implementation networks
- A social program including networking activities, and leisure challenges, as well as a program designed for early career attendees
- An infrastructure which allows attendees to constantly chat with other conference attendees
- All conference materials and presentations at your disposal, even after the event
More information on this webinar can be found here.
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IMPLEMENTATION
EARLY CAREER IMPLEMENTATION PROFESSIONALS
We are preparing a number of online activities targeting early career implementation professionals (ECIPs) - by filling out the information below, we will keep you informed about ECIP activities at EIE2021. Stay tuned, it promises to be fun!
Do you consider yourself an Early Career Implementation Professional?
Don’t see yourself at the early stages of your career anymore? If you still feel young at heart, want to connect to the ‘next generation’, and/or consider participating in the early career professional activities, please check the box above to get further information.
Early Career Breakfast
On day 1 of the European Implementation Event, all Early Career Implementation Professionals are invited to meet in our virtual breakfast lounge. We want to create a space for Early Careers and newcomers to the implementation community to connect and exchange with like-minded colleagues before all other attendees join the event.
EIE2021 Scavenger Hunt
The EIE2021 Scavenger Hunt will be a fun challenge throughout the conference. You, together with your group, will solve creative tasks and answer question about the world of implementation. While the scavenger hunt will require you to get involved with others, be proactive, think outside your box – it will also facilitate your interaction with the conference program. A fun way to learn with the potential to win the EIE2021 treasure chest!
We are preparing a number of online social activities bringing people together before and during the live online event. If you are interested in participating in them, let us know and we will keep you informed. These will be free of charge but have limited availability.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will be using an EIE2021 app containing programme, speakers information and practical details about the EIE2021. This app will be launched in april 2021.
Attendees of the EIE2021 must cover all financial transaction fees related to paying registration fees. Payment for registration fees should be made within 14 days after registration in order to guarantee your participation in the event.
Deadline registration cancellation: 22 April 2021. Cancellations must be notified by e-mail to the Event organisers: EIE@confriends.org. Cancellations made by 22 April 2021 will result in a full refund less €25 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 22 April 2021 without costs. Refunds for cancellations received after 22 April 2021 will only be made in exceptional circumstances.